Regrets are missed opportunities, like a love unexpressed, a dream unrealized, a gift or talent unshared.
Let’s look at what some believe to be the 5 greatest regrets as you look back on your life before you die.
- I wish I’d had the courage to live a life that I dreamed and not the life others expected me to live.
- I wish I hadn’t worked so hard.
- I wish I’d had been more honest with my feelings.
- I wish I had stayed in touch with those who touched my life.
- I wish that I had allowed more joy to fill my life.
For more information on this topic, go to http://networkedblogs.com/Fgw3k
My recommendation: When individuals live with regrets this causes stress and unhappiness, whereas living with gratitude increases people’s happiness. I encourage you to end each evening listing out all the people and things in your life that you are grateful for. Don’t expect so much from yourself, be true to whom you are, work hard but balance life with taking care of yourself and make time for friends and family because in the end, it’s the memories with loved ones you will cherish the most.
I am a licensed realtor dedicated to securing you wealth through strategic real estate investment. My mission is to help you achieve financial freedom by creating enough passive income to eventually replace your working income, so that you can spend more time doing what you love with the people you care about. For more information, go to www.pointbinvestment.ca.